Thursday, November 12, 2009

Bose QuietComfort 3


Ever since I was little flying on airplanes I wanted Bose headphones. Those mesmerizing headphones that seem to let anyone that wears them forget they are on a plane.
Now that I will be going on a 5 week trip flying to 3 countries I had to get a pair.

After much research I choose the Bose QuietComfort 3. Designed for portability and comfort, it folds into a neat carrying case but is still soft on the ear. The noise canceling technology is one of the best in the market. I can't wait use them on the plane! Original price is $349 USD but went to Craigslist and found used ones for $150!
UPDATE: brought my precious Bose to the first stop, Hong Kong, and it was broken. I didn't even get to use it at all! Called the service center in Hong Kong. They were so nice and helpful even when they suspected my Bose headphone to be fake!arrrgghh They could have not helped me but instead they gave me a trade in. Thanks! - Your Loyal Fan

1 comment:

  1. With the QuietComfort 3s, Bose has done a remarkable job of shrinking its popular noise-canceling headphones while achieving similarly impressive sound quality--but that engineering feat doesn't come cheap.

    ReplyDelete